An experienced lifestyle journalist and stylist with work published in international and Australian printed and online publications, Amy is a highly creative individual with proven ability to generate and implement original ideas.
- Professional writing for print and online – short form and feature length
- Commissioning, sub-editing, proofing and ghostwriting
- Styling – interiors, beauty and fashion (including product still-life)
- Photo shoot production – location sourcing/booking studios, casting models, photographers and hair and make-up artists, managing budgets
- Tech literate – Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Content management systems including Wordpress
- Social media management
- Advertiser and PR liaison
Amy has worked at Homes & Living magazine, Condé Nast UK Brides, Australian Grazia, INSTYLE, styleicons.com.au and Australia's market leading bridal title - Pacific Magazines' Bride to Be. Her most recent work has seen her writing and styling features for a range of publications including Scoop magazine, The West Australian newspaper's Habitat and Mind & Body lift-outs, interiorsaddict.com, renoaddict.com and realestate.com.au.